Connecting content providers, distributors and TV operatorsThe easiest way to import, manage and give access to video assets including metadata, images, and subtitles using the SYNQ Video API
Give your distribution partners access to your library easily.
Get instant access to the entire library using the developer-friendly SYNQ API.
I provide video content and metadata to many different destinations
I import, process and distribute video content from many different sources
- The challenges
- Imports and Metadata control
- Access control and Dashboard
- Extend your market with a complete infrastructure
- Communicating with the distributors.
- Setting up file transfer solutions.
- Discussing video formats, video qualities, metadata formats and so on.
- Lack of information on how the assets are performing.
- Lack of information on if updates to metadata are imported by the distributor.
- Are the terms of the licensing agreements followed?
- Lack of automated ways of removing access to an asset for some or all distributors.
SYNQ aims to solve these challenges by offering SYNQ Media – A fully automated asset distribution service, letting you stay in control of your content.
- We import your entire library including videos, metadata and subtitles and structure them into a collection of neatly packed video objects.
- We handle new assets or updates you make on your end.
- SYNQ Media quality assures your metadata based on rules defined by you. Never distribute assets with missing or bad metadata again.
- Give access to your entire library for your partners and customers with just a few clicks. Use our collections feature to only give access to parts of your library.
- Your partners can easily integrate with the developer-friendly SYNQ API to access all content and information.
- The SYNQ Media dashboard gives you an overview on:
- Assets needing attention due to missing or erroneous metadata.
- Partners and what they can access.
- Analytics on how your assets are being used.
- Revoke access to assets with just a few clicks. Your partners are immediately notified by webhooks when there are new assets, updated assets or revoked assets. All webhooks are logged to provide full accountability.
- Find customers for your content in new markets with SYNQs complete video infrastructure.
- We offer transcoding, DRM and content delivery.
- Let new customers access your entire library via the SYNQ Video API to find transcoded assets ready for delivery on any platform.
- A lot of time is spent on communicating with the content providers.
- Getting access to their method of file transfer or configure own method.
- Agree on formats, video qualities and so on.
- Parse, normalize and import metadata in a range of formats.
- Configure new transcoding profiles and inputs.
- Configure support for updates to existing assets.
- Configure content delivery and DRM.
Today, resources are spent on activities that don’t separate you from the competition, the backend, imports and processing, instead of focusing on delivering the best user experience to your audience with great front-ends. SYNQ provides a simpler, automated and affordable solution that lets you spend your time on value-adding activities.
- SYNQ Media acts as a hub for all your content imports. We import videos, metadata and subtitles from all your content providers. These are then structured into a collection of neatly packed video objects.
- All metadata is quality assured based on rules defined by you. Is the release date missing? Do the imported images have the necessary resolution? Is this asset a duplicate?
- Assets from every provider in one place
- All imported assets available in JSON via the SYNQ Video API.
- Access normalized metadata in your preferred format, high quality video assets, subtitles and images easily.
- The API is well documented and easily tested.
- SYNQ Media will notify your endpoints immediately using webhooks when new or updated assets are available, metadata fails validation or other events occur.
- You can choose to let us take care of your entire video pipeline.
- We offer transcoding, DRM, origin management and Multi-CDN at competitive prices.
- Everything is made available via the SYNQ Video API.
- Gain knowledge about where, when and by whom video assets are being consumed with detailed analytics.
325 9th St
San Fransisco, CA 94103